miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

DIALOGUE

A dialogue with two friends will arrange to go buying.

Mar: Hi pol. How are you?
Pol: Hello Mar. Fine and you?
Mar: Me too. I’m very happy to buy with you.
Pol: haha! Thanks! The fact is that I need some clothes because the next weekend I go to Mallorca.
Mar: ohh! Yes? Mallorca it’s fantastic! And why will travel to Mallorca?
Pol: I go for holidays! The next week is holiday.
Mar: oh! Yes it’s true I don’t remember! Haha. And which clothes need?
Pol: Umm… I think that I buy summer’s clothing.
Mar: Exactly! In Mallorca the weather is very warm. And you go himself?
Pol: haha! Himself? Nono! I go with some friends of my degree.
Mar: Good, it’s OK.
Pol: Mar how is your brother? I haven’t any news with him.
Mar: Well, he is fine now, but much time ago, he had some problems with the work, and he leaved the work.
Pol: Yes? And now where working?
Mar: He is a lawyer of an important business company.
Pol: Ok.
Mar: Well I hope that I help you with the clothing.
Pol: Yes! Thank you Mar!
Mar: When you go back of Mallorca call me ok?
Pol: Yes of curse! And I will explain all the travel.
Mar: Bye Pol!
Pol: Bye Mar!

No hay comentarios: