miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

INFORMAL LETTER

Informal letter


C/ Pompeu Fabra nº 15

L’Armentera 17472

18/04/08

Dear Marisa,

Thanks for your last setter. I’m very happy for receiving every week your news and the news of the city.
How are you? Haven’t you been at the swimingpool’s club yet? And the friends? How are you?
Well, I’m fine, the new place is wonderful and the new house is enormous!
My new school friends are well, and we are very polite and I have some friends!
She called Mery and lives near me. We always go together to the school and spend some tine together. When you come to visit me I will introduce her to you.
Anyway, in this place it is raining every day it’s very sad! But the summer soon arrives and the good temperatures.
Write soon.

Love,

MªJosé.

No hay comentarios: